TUITION AND FEES:
- $3900 MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY MAY 15th, 2013
- Early Bird Special: $3600 if deposit paid by January 31, 2013
- Additional mandatory fees: $40 laundry, $70 major trip
- Optional: $20 each way for shuttle to/from airport
- Costume/dancewear requirements to be announced; minimal fees may be charged
- Mail checks to
8622 Gregory Way
Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Electronic payment via Paypal
- You do not need a Paypal account.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This option includes additional service fees, to be paid by the applicant.
- Please contact us for further instructions and fee rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Early Bird Specials
- The Early Bird Special deadline is January 31, 2013. In order to receive the Early Bird Special, deposits and application must be received by that date.
- If camp tuition is not paid in full as per the aforementioned payment options, any Early Bird Special discounts will be forfeited and enrollment may be subject to cancellation. Full tuition rates will apply.
- Sibling Discounts
- $100 discount per each additional child enrolled, starting with the second child and on.
- Tuition and additional fees are as stated above. Transportation to/from the airport and spending money are not included. Camp fees do not include any medical or dental expenses or co-pays.
- Deposits are due upon application submission. Applications will not be considered complete until the required deposit is received. Campers will not be included in any headcount until their deposit is received and their application is deemed complete. Campers whose applications are accepted and approved will be honored on a first come first serve basis. Deposit amount is $900 per camper.
- Cancellation Deadlines
- Any cancellation prior to February 1, 2013 will result in a full refund, except for a $25 processing fee.
- Any cancellation prior to March 1, 2013 will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations from March 1st – April 1st will result in a $300 cancellation fee.
- After April 1st, NO REFUNDS will be issued. Cancellations after this date will result in a forfeiture of any and all funds paid.
- Due to the seasonal nature of summer camping and the set limitation on spaces offered, it is camp policy not to offer any refund of tuition fees to any camper who leaves or is asked to leave prior to the end of her enrollment period.
- It is also expressly understood and agreed that if the camper leaves the camp grounds without the express permission of the Camp Administration, or if the camper damages or defaces camp property, or if the camper’s conduct or influence is not up to the camp’s standards, the camper will be dismissed at the sole discretion of the Administration. In such cases no credits or refunds will be issued.
- Late arrivals, early departures, or absences will not result in a credit or refund.
- We reserve the right to determine if our camp programs are the correct fit for all applicants. We reserve the right to accept or reject campers based on our standards. If a camper’s application is denied a full refund will be returned to the applicant except for $25 processing fee.
- All campers are subject to verification of references, interview and approval by our head staff. We reserve the right to refuse any camper.
- By submitting your application to Kol Neshama you consent that any and all claims made against the Camp and/or its employees, including any monetary disagreements, shall be decided upon only by an Orthodox Bais Din in Los Angeles in accordance with Orthodox Halacha.