Nearly Full! Register Now!
July 13 thru August 18
4 Week Performing Arts Intensive at our Campus in TZEFAT
Culminating in an Exciting Stage Production
+ 1 Week Touring Israel!!
For girls age 12 – 18 (coming out of 12th grade)
Application must include the following:
- KN 2014 Online Application (click link to complete. Application must include school principal’s contact information and confirmation that you have read and accept our tznius contract)
- $900 deposit (of which $75 is non-refundable) to be paid by check or Paypal; see full tuition and payment information below
After receiving your application and deposit, we will arrange a phone interview, and notify you of your daughter’s acceptance status within three weeks.
Additional required forms will then be sent to you to complete enrollment.
TUITION AND AIRFARE:
Tuition for enrolled campers is due upon receipt of invoice.
Early Bird Tuition Special: $3500 tuition if paid in full by February 15, 2014
After February 15, tuition goes up to $3800.
Early Bird Airfare: $1500 airfare for group flight if paid in full by February 15, 2014
Group rate for flight goes up $100 per month after that:
- $1600 if paid before February 28
- $1700 if paid before March 31
Group rate after April 1st is dependent on number of participants. Price for late reservations TBA.
Group flight is in and out of New York; transportation to and from JFK is not included in camp fees.
If campers choose to meet the group at Ben Gurion or our campus in Tzefat, please notify program coordinator Hadas Forgy.
Costume/dancewear requirements to be announced in official Packing List; this may be an additional minimal expense.
For scholarships, please contact your local Jewish Federation.
- Mail checks to
8622 Gregory Way
Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Electronic payment via Paypal
You do not need a Paypal account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This option includes additional service fees, to be paid by the applicant. Please contact us for further instructions and fee rates. For example, in order for us to receive the $900 deposit, you would have to make a payment of $927.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Early Bird Specials
- The Early Bird Special deadline is Feburary 15, 2014. In order to receive the Early Bird Special, application and tuition funds must be received by that date.
- If camp tuition is not paid in full as per the aforementioned payment options, any Early Bird Special discounts will be forfeited and enrollment may be subject to cancellation. Full tuition rates will apply.
- $100 discount per each additional child enrolled, starting with the second child and on.
- Tuition and additional fees are as stated above. Camp fees do not include tips, spending money or MANDATORY international insurance.
- Deposits are due upon application submission. Applications will not be considered complete until the required deposit is received. Campers will not be included in any headcount until their deposit is received and their application is deemed complete. Campers whose applications are accepted and approved will be honored on a first come first serve basis. Deposit amount is $900 per camper.
- Any cancellation prior to February 1, 2014 will result in a full refund, except for a $75 processing fee.
- Any cancellation prior to March 1, 2014 will result in a $150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations from March 1st – April 1st will result in a $300 cancellation fee.
- After April 1st, NO REFUNDS will be issued. Cancellations after this date will result in a forfeiture of any and all funds paid.
- Due to the seasonal nature of summer camping and the set limitation on spaces offered, it is camp policy not to offer any refund of tuition fees to any camper who leaves or is asked to leave prior to the end of her enrollment period.
- It is also expressly understood and agreed that if the camper leaves the camp grounds without the express permission of the Camp Administration, or if the camper damages or defaces camp property, or if the camper’s conduct or influence is not up to the camp’s standards, the camper will be dismissed at the sole discretion of the Administration. In such cases no credits or refunds will be issued.
- Late arrivals, early departures, or absences will not result in a credit or refund.
- We reserve the right to determine if our camp programs are the correct fit for all applicants. We reserve the right to accept or reject campers based on our standards. If a camper’s application is denied a full refund will be returned to the applicant except for $75 processing fee.
- All campers are subject to verification of references, interview and approval by our head staff. We reserve the right to refuse any camper.
- By submitting your application to Kol Neshama you consent that any and all claims made against the Camp and/or its employees, including any monetary disagreements, shall be decided upon only by an Orthodox Bais Din in Los Angeles in accordance with Orthodox Halacha.