Kol Neshama does not have a uniform. The girls may come dressed as they wish as long as their clothing strictly adheres to the tznius policies below. We expect parents to supervise shopping and packing closely so that ALL packed clothing items meet our tznius requirements:
- Shirts must cover the collar bones, elbows (long sleeve or long three-quarter) and midriff at all times. The girls will be doing rigorous movement. Please test the shirts by having your daughter raise her arms over her head and move around.
- Skirts must cover the knees when sitting and NO SLITS.
- Legs must be completely covered at all times. The girls must wear knee socks/knee highs or tights, or bobby socks worn with long leggings only. No ankle socks. No leggings are allowed off campus.
- Pajamas must be appropriate as well. (Pants and short sleeves are allowed, but no sleeveless tops or shorts.)
- Only one-piece bathing suits are allowed. Bikinis are absolutely not allowed, even for visits to family friends off campus.
My daughter(s) and I agree to uphold the standard of tznius as outlined above. If my daughter is negligent and shows defiance, Kol Neshama reserves the right to expel her from the program without a tuition refund.
There are many aspects of the program to focus on — we do not want tznius to be an issue. The Kol Neshama experience is a unique opportunity and we do not want our hard-earned reputation to be compromised.