Kol Neshama Summer 2010 Performing Arts Program
TUITION and FEES:
$2530.00 for basic 7 week session
plus $1440.00 room, board & program overnight participants
plus $115.00-overnight/$90.00-local madrichot tip
(plus optional transportation fee for local girls during filming to be determined)
1. A $900 deposit (of which $175.00 is non-refundable) required to insure a place for your daughter.
2. The remaining balance must be received by June 15th.
3. Early Bird special: $2300.00 if deposit is received by March 1st.
All new applicants (not alumni) must (a) provide a written recommendation from a teacher or principal and (b) have an interview/audition with either Mrs. Garbose or Kol Neshama staff member. In the unlikely event that after the interview it should be determined that Kol Neshama is not the right program for applicant, deposit will be fully refunded except for a $25.00 processing fee.
Please mail all checks to:
8622 Gregory Way
Los Angeles, CA 90035Program Runs:
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
(please note hours will change during filming)
Monday, July 5th to Thursday, August 19th
Due to last summer’s success we will be having a fully supervised dorm for overnight campers again. The program will include Sunday trips like hiking, the beach, the Santa Monica Pier or outings with a local family. Weeknight activities will include swim parties, trips to the Grove, performance workshops, dinner and Torah at the Garbose’s, Jewish movie night, laundry and pizza night as well as other innovative activites. Shabbosim will alternate between in with the Madrichot and out with a Kol Neshama family or relatives/friends depending. The overnight experience is jam packed with very limited free time!
Just a word about our dress code — Kol Neshama does not have a uniform. The girls may come dressed as they wish as long as their clothing strictly adheres to the rules:
- Skirts must cover the knees when sitting and NO SLITS.
- Shirts must cover the collar bones, elbows (long sleeve or long three-quarter) and midriff at all times.
- The girls must wear knee socks/knee highs or tights at all times. Leggings with bobby socks are okay, but bobby socks alone are not.
Important Download Links: